About this job
- Industry: (Petro)Chemical
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Sarnia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 17 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring a Reporting Analyst for our client to join their team! This is a 12-month contract opportunity where you will be responsible for managing activities associated with the data collection, analysis, use of data analytics tools, and reporting on construction, completions and commissioning activities for a major construction project.
- Compile data from multiple sources and/or or databases
- Analyze data to ensure data quality
- Consult with project team members to resolve data anomalies
- Produce and publish reports on SharePoint on a weekly basis
- Participate in regular progress and planning meetings and to support the data and reports provided
- Gather feedback from report users for adjustment of reports and for construction of new reports.
- Work with project managers, construction managers, engineers, contractors, and other team members to achieve objectives, goals, analyze status
- Adopt and implement PMO-Project Control standards, procedures and processes, making sure all stakeholders are in compliance and taking any corrective actions as required
- Establish and manage a data management system
- Develop weekly and monthly reports; provide recommendations, narratives, updates, forecast, analysis and corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate project progress status and findings of analysis
- An engineering degree, engineering technology diploma, or computer science degree or 5+ years specific experience
- Advanced skills in Excel, big data, and data analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong skills in interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 is a plus
- Experience in a construction and/or commissioning environment is a plus
- Ability to establish effective working relationships
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)