About this role
About this role
We’re hiring an Administrative Assistant/Sales and Marketing Coordinator for the Sales and Marketing team to work in a multinational animal health pharmaceutical company in Guelph, ON, on a 1 year contract.
Someone who is passionate about animals would be an asset or someone who comes from pharma (not necessary) but a strong asset.
This job is great for someone who is great organizational skills but does not get frustrated with the many changes that are associated with a very progressive company. Things can be changed on a whim so strong type-A personalities beware!
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will provide organizational support to the Commercial Business (sales and marketing). The individual requires strong communication skills, the ability to work within many different teams and have excellent organizational skills. They must be able to respond to any enquiries via telephone or computer, so computer literacy is a vital asset
• Coordinates offsite meetings, by identifying and developing program focus, preparing agenda, selecting site, defining group activities and related exercises, booking speakers and/or entertainment, negotiating and authorizing site and catering contracts or organizing stimulating and productive team building activities.• Assists the sales team, focusing on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
• Work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and support team requirements accordingly• Liaise between other departments to provide the service most suitable to the customer needs, cost and time restraints.
• Process sample orders, manage sales budgets and ensure the sample SOP process is followed.• Define sales team office supply needs
• Sales PO creation, vendor set up and payment• Assist with the organizing and logistics of Elanco customers meetings including sales tradeshows Marketing coordinator
• Support the marketing team with the administration required for meetings, tradeshows, customer events etc including objectives, agendas, invites, communications, selecting site, booking rooms etc• Manage materials at Pharmilink to ensure optimal efficiencies in terms of costs, storage, usage and compliance
• Liaise across teams and business units to communicate in a timely and effective manner and work cross-functionally• Maintain marketing team documentation in an effective, compliant and efficient manner (eg. SharePoints, collab sites, storage)
• Marketing PO creation, vendor set up and payments• Tracking and control of the overall marketing budget (OPEX)
• University degree (or equivalent)• At least 3-5 years of admin/ customer service experience
• A love for animals and a cute animal story to share with your recruiter!• SAP experience would be an asset
• Being totally awesome• Loves a company who on a whim can change plans and can find solace in organized chaos
About BrunelAbout UsBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sabrina Morris via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary