About this role
About this role
Brunel have partnered with one of Australia’s leading EPCM delivery Service Partners to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Senior Engineer - Maintenance & Reliability for a 12 month contract position supporting our Clients Perth-based team.
This role is responsible for providing Maintenance & Reliability engineering services to the business and its clients, including technical support and supervision both within the discipline and to other disciplines.
- Deliver maintenance engineering services that meet all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Review the existing maintenance strategy, verify if they meet performance standards, GMS, regulatory requirements and prepare maintenance strategy for project specific new equipment and support Maintenance Strategy optimization
- Prepare the CMMS Maintenance Master Data in line with client’s Master Data guideline and current practice
- Identify critical spares, manage critical spares register and ensure correct levels are held state-wide, to enhance asset reliability
- Develop and review BOM/EPL.
- Perform the Equipment Criticality Analysis.
- Audit the SAP/MAXIMO/JDE for project specific material and catalogue the project specific material in line with client guideline
- Initiate the SAP/MAXIMO/JDE Maintenance and Material Master Data change requests
- Prepare/update the PRT /MWI (maintenance work instructions) required to maintain equipment
- Provide technical support and advice to the team members and project teams; participate in peer reviews; and consult with relevant resources as required.
- Lead and implement improvement ideas based on recurring issues.
- Substantial technical and practical experience in Maintenance Engineering in Oil & Gas or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- A recognized engineering degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation & control or equivalent.
- Postgraduate qualifications in the relevant discipline; management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent (Preferred).
- A strong track record of implementing maintenance improvement project and proven experience leading and managing a diverse portfolio of improvement projects and the ability to engage collaboratively with a diverse range of partners
- A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the maintenance engineering and the basic requirements of other disciplines.
- Extensive experience with FMECA, RCA and RCM.
- Computer management systems (CMMS) experience such as SAP/MAXIMO/JDE Master Data and different Maintenance Strategies.
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Remuneration
- Leading EPCM Service Partner
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)