About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Pune
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 14 November 2021
About this role: Senior Planner
About this role: Senior Planner
We have an urgent opening for Senior Planner for our client a
leading oil & gas company, to join their growing team. The jib location
would be Vadodara and this would be 6 months contract on Brunel Payroll. The
further extension depends on project requirement as well as performance.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the baseline schedules and regular updates;
- Responsible for planning support during the Bid and Award Phases to deliver and maintain competitive project schedules;
- During Execution, ensuring the Project Planning team produce weekly / monthly reports in line with the project and company reporting calendar, providing details on progress, actuals, forecast and explanation of variances;
- Ensuring that project controls processes are consistently applied across the project.
Project Planning During Bid Phase
- Responsible for developing the key milestone dates and L1/L2 opportunity specific schedule based in the generic/baseline schedules in conjunction with the Product Line and Project Execution teams, understanding and incorporating the opportunity scope split and contract requirements.
Project Planning Project Award Phase
- Responsible for updating key milestone dates and L1/L2 working schedule incorporating client milestones, update the discipline L4 deliverables list and confirm man-hours, conduct Last Planner sessions as required, prepare L3 schedule in conjunction with the Product Line and Project Execution teams, and consistent with the as sold scope, scope split, milestones, specific contract requirements and execution strategy;
- Prepare the progress measurement systems and reporting tools (including resource histograms and S curves) and issue the Project Controls Plan.
Project Planning During Project Execution
- Responsible for guiding and advising Projects, Engineering, Construction and Commissioning on maintaining the schedule and optimizing working including critical and near critical path analysis, schedule risk review;
- Prepare L3 construction and commissioning schedules and provide support to planning and QS resources on site;
- Maintain accurate progress measurement systems (progress S curves, resource histograms, resource efficiency curves, progress measurement tables, earned value reporting, internal/external milestone tables, critical path views) for engineering, procurement, manufacturing, construction, and commissioning;
- Reporting on progress, progress variance, resource productivity, project KPI’s.
- Proficient in Primavera or other Scheduling / Planning software;
- Proficient in MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point etc) , EVMS tools;
- SAP (equivalent ERP) and EcoSys experience preferred.
- Position – Senior Planner;
- Company - Leading oil & gas;
- Job Type – Contractual – 6 months and Extendable based on project requirement;
- Payroll – Brunel India Pvt Ltd;
- Job Location - Vadodara / Baroda;
- Years of experience : 10 to 12 years;
- Working hours – 8 hours in a day.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Connecting Specialists to Pioneering Projects
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)