About this role
About this role
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading international Rail Contractor. They are now seeking a Senior Project Manager for their ETCS division, to join their team working next generation Rolling Stock, on the Cross-River Rail project based in Brisbane.
- Ensure (during the bidding phase) the final validation, of bidding whole life costs estimation, revenues, margins and risks and work schedule
- Ensure the on time, on budget and on quality delivery
- Ensure the achievement of the targets of the assigned project in terms of Costs, Revenues, Margin and Cash in
- Ensure the achievement of the identified KPIs
- Ensure Client relationship by ensuring a direct interface with the client
- Contribute to the promotion of business opportunities and manage the Change Orders/Variation Orders
- Ensure customer satisfaction monitoring
- Ensure contract claims preparation and disputes handling in accordance to contract provisions (e.g. identifying and applying any preventive/corrective action)
- Degree in IT, Engineering or Science, or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years experience in a PM role in complex software/systems projects ideally in an infrastructure environment, train control systems and/or rail signalling are highly desirable;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse cultural organization with multiple key stakeholders displaying highly polished interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in effectively collaborating with multi-cultural and geographically dispersed teams;
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain strong working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)