About this role
Responsibilities will include:
- Issue documents and drawings, update the electronic database management system that covers engineering, fabrication,procurement, Supplier/Vendor deliverables;
- Daily Management of document control inbox;
- Monitoring of supplier documentation reviews as outlined by pre-set schedules to ensure deadlines are met;
- Produce weekly reporting requirements for Site;
- Printing of updated drawings to maintain Master Drawing files for Design and Supplier;
- Training Site Project Team on key functions of Document Management System, Bluebeam and electronic application tools;
- Interface with all Project personnel, disciplines, Client and Suppliers to provide document control support;
- Assistance to Non-Site Contracts where possible.
- Site based document control experience of at least 5 years with mining industry experience;
- Must be Perth based;
- Possess good knowledge in document control management processes, standards and ISO standards;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Possess strong attention to detail, computer literacy and data entry skills;
- Proactive, takes initiative and well organized, able to work under pressure in team environment;
- Communicates efficiently with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Positive and friendly attitude towards work.
What we offer
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role – Please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button or contact Christine Collins on (08) 9429 5612 or email a copy of your CV through to email@example.com;
Brunel values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and minority group candidates.
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled white and blue-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
- Vacancy number: PUB265876
- Location: Newman
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 84
- Branch: Mining
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Saturday, 20 June 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Site Document Controller - Western Australia
Confirmation sent to