About this role
About this role
Brunel Australasia are currently seeking Slickline Supervisors! This is an exciting opportunity to join a global Oil & Gas industry leader, working in the Surat Basin.
The successful applicants will work within a team to assist in the operation and running of wireline intervention equipment onshore Queensland. Ensuring successful and safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to the client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Carry out intervention operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task and prevention of technical issues in line with the operating manual
- Undertake checks on all equipment for compliance with policies, standards and procedures to ensure technical compliance for the operation being carried out
- Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required
- Required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, maintenance and return of equipment
- Liaise with supervisor daily to ensure well site support requirements are planned and executed
- Updating of material spares and inventories
- Liaise with clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client
- Liaise with Supervisors, team members, and operations department to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed to ensure safe operations and task completion
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements
- Work with colleagues and supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role
- Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required
- Extensive cased hole experience within an onshore environment required
- Formal technical qualification
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Good organisational skills and ability to communication effectively
- Strong HSEQ background
- First Aid training
- Proficient computer skills
- Manual Driving Licence with 4WD training
- Wellsite Permit to Work (Authority)
- Working at Heights
- Preferred licenses would be HR Truck Licence, Dogman License, C6 Mobile Crane, Elevated Work Platform (EWP)
- Ongoing contract with potential to go permanent
- Surat Basin based position (FIFO, ideally from Brisbane)
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
- Accommodation and meals provided
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)