About this job
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Software Development & Application Management
- Location: Gurgaon
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 24 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring for Sr. Automation Developer, for a leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Gurgaon.
Sr. Automation Developer will work closely with Solution Architect and Onsite Client Coordinators to develop end to end automation solutions using core workflow principles. Ideal Candidate will need to independently develop, support and maintain complex project modules.
The candidate should be open to relocate/travel to UK/US for project assignments.
Work Experience: (3 to 5 years)
- Candidate with minimum 3-5 years of Software Development experience;
- At least 2+ years of RPA Experience in UIPath;
- Good understanding of programming concepts;
- Programming in .NET (C# or VB.NET);
- Should be a fast learner in order to work with variety of RPA and AI tools that will need fast adoption in the organization;
- Working Knowledge of Relational Databases (MS SQL, SQLite, Oracle);
- Knowledge of cognitive automation, OCR Tools and AI/ML.;
- Good Understanding of REST API’s and overall system integration principles;
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented;
- Must have proven ability to set and follow priorities and timeline;
- Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Siva Krishna Prasad Megam via the details below, quoting publication number:
Siva Krishna Prasad Megam
Brunel Energy India Mumbai