About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Chandigarh
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 25 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring for Sr GIS Developer, for a leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Pune/Chandigarh.
- Work with the Manager, Software Development to design, develop and support geospatial ESRI templates;
- Work closely with the product development team to ensure that ESRI Map templates and widgets are developed for customer ingest;
- Work on geospatial data production in collaboration with the data development team;
- Define, design and build varied components of complex, distributed, high-performance web-based applications. Meet with customers or subject matter experts to define scope of work;
- Serve as technical lead on individual projects, providing guidance and mentorship to staff.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education and experience;
- Strong foundational knowledge of GIS concepts: Projections, Geometric Operations, Geospatial Analysis, and GIS database design;
- Experience with Open Source GIS Software, Standards, SDKs and APIs like GeoServer, MapServer, OpenLayers, Leaflet, esri-leaflet, NetTopologySuite;
- In-depth knowledge about GIS data formats including ESRI Shapefiles, MapInfo and Oracle SDO geometry, and geospatial exchange data formats such as KML, GML, GeoJSON;
- In-depth knowledge of responsive web design and modern web frameworks such as React, Redux, NodeJS and TypeScript. Also able to build web client side code with NPM and VS Code.Mobile GIS Development with Android, iOS and/or combined development frameworks like Xamarin or NativeScript;
- Functional with technologies across most of the application stack including user interface, middle tier, and database systems, with particular strength in one or more of these areas.
- Database capability includes but is not limited to design and entity modeling.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Siva Krishna Prasad Megam via the details below, quoting publication number:
Siva Krishna Prasad Megam
Brunel Energy India Mumbai