About this job
- Industry: Rail
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Bangalore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 9 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring for System & Solution Management GBS , for a leading Manager GBS to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
- The Systems & Solutions Management Manager is responsible for leading a team that provides HR technology and application support to GBS HR and its customers;
- They monitor applications for errors, incidents, and failures, working across the GBS People Data & Technology teammates and with the HiNext COE to understand the core causes, resolve HR technology-related issues in a timely fashion, and proactively prevent future incidents.
- Manages and provides guidance to the Systems & Solutions Management Specialists;
- Provides technical customer support for GBS HR technologies in compliance with agreed-upon SLAs;
- Troubleshoots technical issues and partners across People Data & Technology for timely and accurate resolution;
- Regularly communicates issue status to customer, including logging activity updates in ticketing tool;
- Systematically monitors and tracks HR systems, applications, and tools errors, incidents, and failures;
- Collaborates with People Data & Technology and HiNext COE teams to conduct root cause analysis;
- Documents technology and application-related knowledge into GBS knowledge base;
- Provides HR technology input for GBS employee and GBS customer-facing trainings to the GBS Training (Polaris)/Talent Development (FY21) team;
- Acts as a point of contact for escalated HR technology issues, pulling in other teams (e.g., Systems Implementation or HiNext COE) as needed.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Siva Krishna Prasad Megam via the details below, quoting publication number:
Siva Krishna Prasad Megam
Brunel Energy India Mumbai