About this job
- Industry: Rail
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Bangalore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 9 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring for System Implementation & Solution Management Manager GBS , for a leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
- The Systems Implementation & Solutions Management Manager is responsible for leading a global team that plans, designs, builds, maintains, supports, and decommissions all GBS HR technologies, applications, and tools;
- They also oversee a team of specialists who manage HR data infrastructure, access, and integrity;
- The Systems Implementation & Solutions Management Manager works closely across People Data & Technology, CE/TE, and the HiNext COE to implement durable, user-friendly, and cost-effective HR technology solutions.
- Oversees the Global Systems Implementation team, Global Systems & Solutions Management team, and Global Data Administration Specialists;
- Informs and advises global HR leaders on HR technology requirements and enhancing and/or implementing non-corporate systems with GBS HR Systems Strategy;
- Understands systems implementation and management technology and third-party partner landscape, establishing relationships as needed;
- Acts as a senior point of escalation for escalated issues and inquiries, providing customer-facing support for GBS HR technologies and acting as a subject matter expert on HR technology implementation, administration, and management for GBS stakeholders;
- Assists teams in troubleshooting technical issues and partners across People Data & Technology, IT, and HiNext for timely and accurate resolution;
- Reviews and presents trends in HR systems, applications, and tools support, incidents, errors, and failures;
- Tracks and monitors key project implementation and management metrics, KPIs, and adherence to SLAs.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Siva Krishna Prasad Megam via the details below, quoting publication number:
Siva Krishna Prasad Megam
Brunel Energy India Mumbai