About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Victoria
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Monday, 11 October 2021
About this role
About this role
Seeking a Tankage Maintenance Specialist to work in Altona, VIC. This will be for a contract lasting 2+ Years.
Brunel Australasia are currently partnered with our client who is a global leading natural oil and gas producer. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture, in on and offshore environments.
Facilitate or perform planning, execution, oversight, project closing, and verification activities associated with tank maintenance and repair projects. Tank Maintenance Engineer capable of establishing contracts and managing contractor performance in the field to achieve the required tank cleaning, repair and conversion activities. May need to be flexible for some weekend work.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES• Elaboration of the scope to all disciplines (multidisciplinary) including field checks.
• Review and rigorous challenge of preparing scope.• Follow-up and implementation of SSHE requirements
• Involves executive parties in the drafting of scope.• Manage and build refuelling stop documentation (WVB Map).
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Preferable Mechanical)
- Behavioral Skills: analytical capability, collaboration, applied learning, sound decision-making, risk management.
- Functional Skills: SSHE - operations and maintenance, managing critical maintenance activities, maintenance planning, mainte3nance scheduling, turnaround planning, turnaround scheduling, maintenance management.
- 10+ years of closely related field experience
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) or equivalent professional experience
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- API653 not essential, but desirable
- 2years + Contract
- Altona Based
- Mon-Fri 8AM to 5PM
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)