About this role
Brunel Australasia are currently recruiting for a Tax Advisor. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global Oil & Gas industry leader, working from their operations in Docklands, Melbourne.
- 5+ years' relevant experience
- Sound tax advice to optimise business transactions, ensuring that the advice is compliant with the tax law of the relevant jurisdiction
- Advise on all aspect of tax controversies between company and government tax authorities
- Analyse, monitor and, when possible, influence proposed legislation, including determining the impact on the business and recommending actions to maximise the benefits or minimise adverse aspects of the legislation
- Lead compliance activities across a range of activities
- Review of taxation returns and other lodgments
- 12 Month contract (May 2022) with strong possibility of extension
- Melbourne Docklands
- Mon-Fri | 08:00-17:00
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)