About this job
- Industry: Production & Manufacturing
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: SAINT JOHN
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 3 October 2021
About this role
About this role
Technical Business Executive – Forest Products
Our client, a well-known paper product producer in Canada, is seeking a Mid-Level Executive to join their fast paced, competitive business.
- Demonstrate how you can focus on strategic growth by studying the market, customers and the company
- Provide details on your history of leading large teams
- Show your capabilities within the scopes of team management, strategic planning, operational and process management, financial analysis and talent development
- Give tangible examples of your background involving engagement in short- and long-term strategic capital investment
- Demonstrate your capabilities in preparation and execution of Executive level presentations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Chemical Engineering Degree, or related education combined with required experience
- 10+ years’ experience in a chemical process industry or energy sector
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience managing or leading a mid-size to large team
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning
- Proven success executing within a team environment.
- Experience with large scale digital transformation in a business
- Data driven decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and oral communication skills. Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal skills in building effective working relationships
- Must demonstrate ownership, initiative, attention-to-detail, and a drive to ensure things are done right the first time.
Our Client is Committed to Supporting this Role By…
- Investing over $400 million into improving and growing the future of the Division
- Continuing significant Capital Investment at all operations
- Offering career growth in Engineering, Maintenance, Operations, Leadership, Finance and many other disciplines
- Providing significant investment in training with partnerships with some of the best Educational Institutions in the country
What We Offer:
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing — anywhere in the world.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Jen Folkes via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto