About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Tamil Nadu
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 3 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring a Process Safety Engineer for our client, , to join their growing team. This is a 3 months and extendable contractual position for Chennai or WFH.
3. Non-Hydrocarbon Hazard Analysis;4. Smoke and Gas Ingress Analysis;
5. Escape: Temporary Refuge, Evacuation and Rescue Analaysis;6. QRA;
7. HAZOP, HAZID;8. SIL Validation and Verification Analysis;
9. Dropped Object Study;10. SIMOPS;
11. Fire and Gas Detection Mapping Study (Third Party Study, however review and coordination isrequired);
12. Ergonomics Study;13. Noise Study;
14. HSEIA Study;15. PHSSER Study;
16. Reliability, Availability & Maintainability;17. Human factor engineering;
18. Preparation of scopes of work for sub-contracted work, including QRA, FRA, Explosion;Modelling, Fire and Gas Mapping. Shall be able to review safety study reports such as QRA,
EERA, FERA, fire & gas mapping study, Flare Radiation study etc. and translate the outcomes in to design documents;19. Hazardous area schedules and classifications.
Familiar with HAZID, HAZOP, SIL reviews and other safety reviews (e.g SIMOPS, ALARP) is preferred.Good working knowledge in PIPENET Vision, Flaresim and other consequence modelling software such
as DNV PHAST etc. preferredGood Oral and written communication skills
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)