About this role
About this role
Brunel’s client has an immediate need for a Technical Veterinarian to become a part of a respected organization focused on the health of pets and livestock. This is a contract position covering a maternity leave.
In this role, you will use your experience to analyze, collect and effectively communicate technical data to both internal and external clients. Your exceptional high levels of scientific expertise and ability to meet regulatory requirements will play a critical role in the continued success of the organization.
- Professionally and effectively disclose and explain label information for food products and owner products
- Collecting and recording information into global pharmacovigilance database; animal case history related to adverse effects, product complaints, and food animal/aqua products
- Maintain close relationships with external and internal clients, driving complex discussions while collecting and/or clarifying key findings
- Review and evaluate ADE data for compliance and quality, focusing on accuracy and consistent entry from source documents
- Participate in case follow-up data collection as needed
- Assist with product and procedural training for internal staff members
- Stay up to date on current and new products
- Work collectively with other teams to provide quality driven results
- Bilingual fluency in French & English
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree (DVM)
- Licensed to practice veterinary medicine in Canada (Province of residence)
- Experience using MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Detailed and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to collect data
- Demonstrated veterinary practice and/or previous industry experience in Pharmacovigilance or Regulatory Affairs.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Martin van Helden via the details below, quoting publication number:
Martin van Helden
Brunel Canada - Toronto