About this role
About this role
- Contract to end of 2021 with long term prospects for the right candidate
- Tier 1 Oil and Gas Major
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer to join one of our Tier 1 Oil & Gas partners. The role will support a key project within the WA Oil & Gas sector and has long term prospects for the right candidate.
- Develop and update written information regarding the development and updating of operations procedures for safe production operations at LNG plants and offshore platform, with these documents to be read by both technical and non-technical personnel using and supporting those systems
- Updating and reviewing production procedures, production work instructions & maintenance work instructions to ensure changes are completed and documents incorporate human performance improvements
- Responding to general questions from technical and non-technical personal, delivering on the team’s objectives and be a team player
- Managing workflows and following up with requestors, reviewers and approvers to ensure documents are completed in a timely manner
- Experience as a Technical Writer within oil and gas, mining, rail and heavy industry highly desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe PDF
- Exposure to SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Flows and MS Teams experience
- Experience with technical writing that is required to comply with templates
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- High level word skills
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Christine Collins via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth