About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Victoria
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Saturday, 2 October 2021
About this role
About this role
Seeking a Technical Writer to work at the Longford Gas Plant. This will be for a contract lasting 12 months initially with annual renewals.
Brunel Australasia are currently partnered with our client who is a global leading natural oil and gas producer. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture, in on and offshore environments.
Responsible for producing technical documentation to support the required aspects of the business for onshore and offshore procedures.
- Design and develop new procedures.
- Implement changes to procedures as requested by SME.
- Update procedure as required upon procedure revalidation by SME.
- Follow-up on requests to create/update procedure initiated by SME.
- Create/edit (with the help of SMEs) Worker Assessment documents - Knowledge and Skills upon procedure approval.
- Manage/update Worker Assessment documents on the Training SharePoint
- Ensure procedures and assessment documents are accurate, up-to-date and available to the users.
- Work with Training Team ( LMS Administrator) to sustain curriculums within the LMS roadmaps.
- Ensure procedures in PMeT are up-to-date and available for users.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Proficient user of Microsoft and other related software applications
- Very good knowledge and understanding in management of documentation systems and controls
- Knowledge of development of Operating & Maintenance procedures, Work Instructions and Training material.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawing and manuals
- Very good analytical skill
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to the most challenging situations and multicultural work environments
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment
- Ability to concentrate on detailed work for long periods of time and strong organizational skills and use these skills, knowledge and abilities to achieve daily tasks
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- 12 Month Contract
- Longford Gas Plant Based
- Mon-Fri 8AM to 5PM
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)