About this job
- Industry: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Study & Science
- Location: Canada
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 2 October 2021
About this role
About this role
Our client who provides diagnostic equipment to veterinarians to help assist the overall improvement of animal health is seeking a territory manager for the Edmonton Area. This is a full time permanent opportunity.
- Maintains and utilizes expert product knowledge and highly effective selling skills in order to influence targeted animal health care professionals (AHCP) to support the use of promoted products
- Executes brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Utilizes CRM tool to create pre-call plans to meet animal health care professionals' (AHCP) needs.
- Follows defined CRM business rules.
- Sells towards AHCP business needs and opportunities.
- Fosters AHCP network development and communication.
- Have accurate and timely follow-up discussions with AHCP.
- Uses appropriate BIVI Sales Training techniques to facilitate the AHCP decision making process.
- Analyzes territory information to optimize AHCP calls and create annual business plan for execution.
- Monitors local market conditions for changes that impact business. Develops plans to maximize speaker programs.
- Adjusts implementation plans on a regular basis (speaker mgmt., advocate development, etc.). Creates opportunities that meet both territory and brand tactics.
- Utilizes CRM tool and supporting analysis to plan activity, report and monitor samples, and maintain account and AHCP records.
- Completes all daily administrative responsibilities as directed by management. Successfully completes all Sales Training requirements
- Works with thought leaders, innovators and advocates supporting products.
- Works with speakers, key opinion leaders for given topics and products.
- Provides feedback and follow-up to speakers and attendees.
- Initiates contacts and network-building among advocates and AHCP.
- Manages programs and budgets to stay within standards
- Completes all special projects as required by Company (i.e. mentoring, training, leadership of projects)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales selling capital equipment
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in outside sales and tactical call planning.
- Documented history of exceeding quota
- Medical or Veterinary sales a plus
- Valid Driver’s license
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience managing a large territory
- Ability to travel overnight in territory
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly driven with ability to work independently from a home office
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
About BrunelAbout Us
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Diana Grodowski via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto