About this job
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Charlottetown
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Saturday, 13 November 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring a Technical Services Manufacturing Science (TSMS) Scientist for our client, a largepharmaceutical company producing medicines and vaccinations for pets and livestock. The TSMS
Scientist provides front-line support to commercial vaccine manufacturing operations, as well asdelivering process improvement and tech transfer projects, in compliance with GMP and applicable
regulatory guidelines and standard. This is a two year contract based role with the potential forextension
• Use scientific and statistical analysis tools to improve process understanding, ensuremanufacturing processes are capable and operating in a state of control, and identify
opportunities for process improvements.• Participate in product and process related technical investigations and root-cause analyses ofprocess deviations, complaints, and OOS/OOE events.
• Work with cross-functional manufacturing and quality teams in execution of technical protocols,development activities, and scale-up / technology transfer programs.
• Develop / execute projects to address process issues and deliver on improvement opportunities.• Provide support for upstream cell/viral culture manufacturing processes.• Participate in resolution of technical and compliance issues, technical answers to QA, internalinspection bodies, and to Health Authorities.
• Author and assist in preparation and critical review of technical documents, APRs/PQRs, riskassessments, PFDs, batch records, SOPs, protocols and reports.
• Demonstrate strict adherence to cGMP standards and Elanco policies and procedures.• Maintain “Safety First and Quality Always” mindset.• Support other operational programs and initiatives as required
considered.• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the pharma/biotech industry, with emphasis on fermentationprocesses. Cell and viral culture experience a plus.
• Proven understanding of biopharmaceutical production processes.• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with operations in a commercial cGMPmanufacturing facility.
• Proven success in working within multi-disciplinary project teams with excellentcommunication, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
About BrunelBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Chris Kapusta via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary