About this role
About this role
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel are seeking qualified Valve Technicians (Mechanical Fitters) – to work on the Wheatstone Project, both Offshore & Onshore shutdown opportunities. Interested candidates must reside in WA.
- 15/08/2021 - 14/09/2021 (Onshore)
- 15/09/2021 - 14/10/2021 (Onshore & Offshore)
- 15/10/2021 - 28/10/2021 (Onshore)
- Flange management - both manual and hydraulic (tensioning and torquing) - Hydratight Training
- Valve knowledge – installation and maintaining understanding of correct orientation and use
- PSV (Pressure safety valves) – understanding of testing and overhauling of Pilot , Conventional and Bellows type
- Experienced and compliant with process safety on-site
- Previous experience working in a Shutdown environment
- Understanding of Permit to Work systems and implementation
- Familiar with P&ID (Piping and instrumentation Drawing) and Isometric Drawings
- Relevant Mechanical Fitter Trade Qualification – previous experience as a Valve Technician
- 3-5 years+ experience within the Oil & Gas industry sector
- Full Australian Working Rights to work both onshore and offshore
- Hold current Certificates in Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- Maritime Security ID Card (MSIC)
- Must hold a current OGUK Medical
- High Profile Global Oil & Gas client!
- $65.00 per hour, plus super, day/night rate (Onshore)
- $72.00 per hour, plus super, day/night rate (Offshore)
- Possible future shutdown opportunities
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Grace Cheng via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth