About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 60
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 10 October 2021
About this role
About this role
2. Plans, develops and writes Well Testing programs that include perforating, Coil Tubing operations, Stimulation, Surface testing, Drill Stem Tests and Plug & Abandon procedures and implement the approved plan by achieving all the company technical requirements in the most safe, efficient and cost effective method.3. Design, oversee and approve drawings, mock rig up and acceptance tests of DST well test equipment.
4. Follow up on COMPANY Quality Department and third party inspection of service equipment. Generate Progress/Readiness reports.5. Create action items, assign it to responsible personnel, and follow up on it to ensure the delivery of objectives in timely manner.
6. Responsible for supporting the day to day Well Intervention Operations offshore and planning routine Well Test Programs/work instructions in line with company, safety and industry standards. Coordinate with well Engineer to monitor costs.7. Provide oversight and guidance to Well Test Contractors in base and field for well test operations on offshore rig.
8. Perform QC of real time Well Test data and Well Test reports. Ensure data is collected accurately offshore and presented professionally to achieve a high quality morning report. Identify and document any lessons learned.9. Responsible for stewardship of well test documentation and development of COMPANY Final Well Test Reports.
10. To propose and evaluate new technology for suitable usage to address complex DST well testing requirements.11. Interface internally with other Drilling Team members in addition to COMPANY stakeholders such as offshore Drilling & Completions Supervisors, Quality, Logistics, and Subsurface.
12. Provide mentorship for the development of National Engineers and junior staff.
• Greater than 8 years DST / Well Testing experience. Offshore and DST experience on gas wells is required. • Thorough knowledge of DST and surface well tesing operations and equipment. Candidate shall be abreast of latest technology and practices in surface and down hole equipment. Candidate must be capable of making realtime operations decisions based on data observed at rigsite.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Catherine Kay Turnbull via the details below, quoting publication number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai