About this role
About this role
Brunel is seeking experienced Well Testing personnel for immediate opportunities across Australia.
Support the rig up and operation of Surface Well Test equipment. Responsible to assist, backup, advise or support any activity/duty necessary to achieve the company objectives/deadlines as may be practicable within the time and workload constraints of their job specification.
- Ensure compliance with maintenance programs for field equipment
- Be involved in the field crew assessment program
- Accurate reporting of the test data and relevant information to the supervisor as required
- Assist with ensuring that the program for the job is understood and workable
- Assist with ensuring that all required equipment is available and job ready
- Assist with ensuring that all equipment is in good working order
- Assist with ensuring that all data collected is relevant and accurate
- Ensure that all work carried out is Company Policy as well as conforming to Government regulations
- Assist with ensuring the onsite operation as per the program in a professional manner
- Attend safety and other internal/external meetings as required
- Ensure the professional conduct of themselves
- Develop and maintain the skills required to operate in an oil and gas working environment
- Oilfield well site service preferably with some experience and able to carry out to competently carry out basic duties in either well testing, cased hole, production support, well integrity, or production facilities
- Computer literacy and electronic product service experience
- Computer experience (word processing, spreadsheet software and e-mail)
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- HR truck license (preferred)
- CV crane ticket (preferred)
- Operate Vehicles in the Field Ticket preferred
- Gas Detector training certificate preferred
- Wellsite Permit to Work Holder or Authority training preferred
- Breathing Apparatus training preferred
- Daily rate
- Roles in WA, NT and SA
- Accommodation and meals provided or payable per diem
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ashleigh Pollock via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane