About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: Adelaide
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, 1 November 2021
About this role
About this role
Brunel have partnered with a Global Oilfield Services company to successfully recruit and place experienced Well Test Operators for ongoing contract work maintaining and running specialist well test equipment offshore WA
- Start: Immediately
- Even time roster - FIFO offshore WA
- Competitive Rates
- Carry out well test operations including cleaning, operation testing and pressure testing of equipment
- Prepare and packaging ancillary equipment to be used for the job
- Performing pre/post job equipment inspections
- Perform and complete preventative maintenance procedures on equipment
- Assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service
- Assisting with gathering accurate reliable data throughout the shift
- Recording surface pressures and gas and liquid rates and determining a well's production viability
- Conducting tests and recording data about flow rate, pressure, salinity or other production factors
- Inspecting well testing equipment such as H2S monitors, ultra-sonic testing equipment or pressure testing equipment
- Ensure compliance and execute maintenance programs for field equipment.
- Operate a range of Well Testing and Flowback equipment
- Assist in HSE and technical audits when required.
- Experience in Well Testing or related area such as Cased hole, Production Support, Well Integrity or Production Facilities
- Previous offshore experience preferred
- Successful applicants will have a mechanical aptitude to assist in all aspects of well test operations.
- Mechanical background with hydraulics knowledge advantageous
- Valid drivers licence
- Good communication and computer skills (microsoft office)
- Able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in Oilfield Well Site Services
- Full Australian work rights
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)