About this role
About this role
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel are seeking experienced Wireline Operators who must reside within South Australia for a FIFO opportunity from Adelaide to Moomba, SA.
- Perform servicing on logging unit
- Selects, loads and unloads required tools and corresponding surface instrumentation for the job
- Services, maintains and assists in marking cables
- Operating the winch from the truck to lower and raise the instruments or tools
- Lowering, operating and raiding instruments, tools and equipment, such as electrical logging equipment, perforating guns, downhole plugs and fishing tolls used to retrieve broken or lost wire and equipment
- Maintaining records of drilling and servicing operations
- Performing wireline cable tests and re-heads and undertaking preventative maintenance
- Driving wireline trucks to and from sites
- Possess full Australian working rights
- High School education or equivalent
- 2-5 years plus Wireline Operator experience
- Experience in accurately meeting pre-determined specifications
- Understand basic use of Volt/ Amp meter
- Have a valid open class unrestricted HR/HC/MC driver’s licence is desirable
- National Police Clearance
- Candidates who reside in South Australia preferred
- 3:4 family friendly roster
- 12 hours per day
- Perfect for candidates residing near Adelaide to FIFO to Moomba
- Contract opportunity with possible future prospects
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Grace Cheng via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth