About this role
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading national Construction Contractor, which is in the enviable position of working on one of the most iconic rail projects in Australia. They are now seeking an experienced QS / Contract Administrator to join their team based in Perth.
- Liaise with Project Managers with regard to contractual issues and progress.
- Monthly Processing, Review and Monitoring of all project costs, Estimated Costs to Complete and general Contract Management
- Ensure all costs are captured and allocated correctly against the project
- Ongoing Monitoring / Preparation of progress claims, variations, including invoicing
- Monitoring cash flows' ins and outs for individual projects
- Preparing month Project Performance Report (PPR)
- Preparation of monthly forecasts
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on Construction Projects
- A relevant industry chartership, MRICS, MAIQS (ideal but not essential depending upon experience)
- Exposure to working on medium to large scale Construction projects, contractor side
- Solid understanding of contracts
- Strong pre-and post-contract knowledge
- Exposure to working on large scale claims
- Strong cost and measurement abilities
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation. Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)