About this role
This global Oil & Gas operator is seeking an experienced Contracts Advisor to work within the wells team and provide advice for the development and ongoing management of key commercial and contracts activities within an assigned contract portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Contribute to and develop comprehensive and robust sourcing strategies and tender methodologies for each end user requirement.
- They will also be responsible for the; development, implementation and management of procurement and contracting strategies to ensure the timely and successful delivery of products and services to meet the company's needs.
- Contracts experience within a wells scope of work will be advantageous
• Demonstrated success in contract negotiations, including cost savings, dispute/claim resolution and managing contractor and internal stakeholder relationships;• Demonstrated success in achieving best value and commercial outcome throughout a contract life cycle;
• A solid understanding of principles of contract law and the ability to identify risks and exposures;• Committed to the achievement of One Team objectives consistent with Company values and behaviours;
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills and the ability to engage with all levels of the business in a professional and courteous manner and be proficient in the Microsoft suite of applications
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Simone Bache via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth