About this role
This renowned Oil & Gas organisation are seeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Controls Engineer to ensure that the instrument and control designs of both onshore/offshore facilities including marine facilities, meet business unit specifications and applicable code of standards.
This role will be working closely with the Lead ICE engineer and interface with other disciplines to ensure design quality and successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be conducting the following duties, including assurance of such when developed by 3rd parties:
• Development of technical solutions• Development and approval of a wide variety of discipline deliverables
• Development and checking of calculations / analyses• Functional Review of MOCs
• Provision of technical expertise on discipline design principles• Development of/input to RFP/RFQs and review of technical bid packages
• Strong Functional safety knowledge
- Instrument and Control Engineer experience and demonstrated Facilities Engineering proficiency within discipline including experience of Concept, Front End, Detailed engineering and design requirements and an Operational environment.
- Working experience in Brownfield Project of Operating Facilities as an Instrument and Control Engineer, of which remaining experience is in solid Instrument and Control Engineer role.
- Demonstrate work/interaction level experience with engineering contractors, vendors, site construction/execution, start-up/commissioning team
- Demonstrated proficiency with Onshore and Offshore engineering designs and technologies applied on the Business Unit Assets including associated engineering and design deliverables, in particularly in Brownfield environment
- Familiarity with CPDEP, FD&C, MOC and Operational Excellence requirements preferred.
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Simone Bache via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth