About this role
Information Architect - Contract Day Rate - Sydney, NSW
Brunel Australasia are seeking an Information Architect to join our client in Sydney to provide information architecture and data design insight.
- As the successful applicant you will be awarded a long term contract;
- Perform information architecture impact assessments for all relevant deliverables e.g. HLDs, SOAPs, detailed Designs
- Develop logical and physical data models
- Create and maintain current- and target-state data architectures for the program
- Define and manage standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure data quality
- Identify and specify non-functional requirements
- Perform information architecture governance to sign-off on patterns and naming conventions
- Demonstrate application of Agile / DevOps methodologies in the context of information architecture
- Demonstrate model driven design and ability to work with Agile toolsets including Confluence and JIRA
- Guide developer teams and ensure alignment with information architecture and business needs
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies for data management, storage, and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to convert business requirements into logical, implementation and deployment views aligning with existing frameworks.
- Promote collaboration between groups to drive data and integration related best practices and capabilities, tool reuse, and strategic decision making. Advise, review and challenge groups in their implementation of the enterprise data & integration architecture.
- You will be required perform information/data impact assessments
- Use your knowledge to create logical and physical data models/data lineage
- Apply your judgement across information architecture governance to ensure the company adhere to agreed enterprise patterns and conventions
- Contribute effectively to the definition and management of the collective information architecture.
- Continually research and analyse products, services and emerging technologies
- Liaise with business managers and users to align with overall technology plans, regulatory, audit, compliance and statutory requirements
Brunel support our contractors through the whole life cycler of your contract from initial engagement and payrol support through to completion and retention services.
Our client has a renewable long-term contract on offer with market rate paid.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)