About this role
Surface and underground opportunities available.
This role will allow you to work build on your current skill set whilst being responsible for the safe operation of our Client’s fleet.
- Underground Operators - Nippers through to Jumbo Operators
- Underground Trades - Heavy (HD) Duty Fitters, Auto Electrician's incl. Leading Hands
- Supervisors - Electrical, Shift, Maintenance
- Technical Services - Engineers, Planners, Geology, Metallurgy / Processing, Surveyors
- Site Services - Administration, HSE, Quality, Project Managers
What we offer
- FIFO from Perth
- 3:1 civil roster OR 2:1 / 2:2 production roster's– take your pick!
- Attractive rates + superannuation
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 3 months
- Brunel Benefits– flexible payroll options, salary packaging, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more!
- Ask us about our referral program - $$$
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
- Vacancy number: PUB260826
- Location: Western Australia
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 84
- Branch: Mining
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Trade
- Closing date: Thursday, 14 May 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mining Operators - Job Pool - Western Australia
Confirmation sent to