About this role
- Raising purchase requisitions.
- Goods and services receipting.
- CMS reconciliation of cost and commitments.
- Support when required maintaining HSEQ documents, training matrix’s, document control, invoicing and time sheets.
- 3+ years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Ariba and SAP experience highly regarded.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a small team and meet deadlines;
- Effective communication skills;
- Strong analytical, literacy and numerical skills;
- Well-developed computer skills and knowledge of databases and spreadsheets.
What we offer
With over 100 offices in 42 countries we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader;
As a Project Controls Administrator seconded by Brunel, it means you are employed by us & guided in this process by a dedicated Account Manager;
In addition to your salary that is always paid on time, we also offer excellent benefits;
At Brunel, you are securing not only a contract but also your career;
We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel;
In addition, Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
- Vacancy number: PUB240285
- Location: East Perth
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 45
- Branch: Mining
- Education level: SecondarySchool
- Area of Expertise: Cost Control & Procurement
- Closing date: Thursday, 28 November 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Project Controls Administrator - Western Australia
Confirmation sent to