About this role
- Support the preparation of annual statutory financial statements and coordination of EY statutory audits;
- Conduct internal controls reviews and external vendor audits;
- Support the resolution of historical accounting issues;
- Lead or facilitate special projects;
- Collecting and analysing data;
- Adhoc assistance to the Financial Controller and Team Leads;
- Other accounting duties as required Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Corporate and internal reportingsubmissions.
- Recognised degree in Accounting;
- 5-10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas;
- CA or CPA qualification;
- Good planning and organizational skills for effective multitasking;
- Strong computer skills with advanced MS Excel skills;
- Strong results orientation commitment.
What we offer
With over 100 offices in 42 countries we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader;
As a Financial Accountant seconded by Brunel, it means you are employed by us & guided in this process by a dedicated Account Manager;
In addition to your salary that is always paid on time, we also offer excellent benefits;
At Brunel, you are securing not only a contract but also your career;
We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel;
In addition, Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.
About usBrunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
- Vacancy number: PUB230014
- Location: Perth
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Friday, 25 October 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Financial Accountant - Western Australia
Confirmation sent to