About this roleThe Project Assistant is a key member of the project team responsible for the efficient functioning of the team administration. The role is to follow the project through to completion of the project and will be based in Perth full time.
About youAll candidates should have strong data and information management, communication (verbal and written) and people engagement skills. Experience in the Upstream business is preferred. Preference will be given to individuals who are:- • Methodical with high level of accuracy working with technical details;
• Collaborative team player but also able to work on own initiative; • Good communicator with a positive attitude;
• Ability to work remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines; • Strong communication and collaboration skills in working with the multiple and complex stakeholder engagements;
• Experience using SharePoint & MS tools; • SAP knowledge beneficial.
What we offer
With over 100 offices in 42 countries we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader;
As a Project Assistant seconded by Brunel, it means you are employed by us & guided in this process by a dedicated Account Manager;
In addition to your salary that is always paid on time, we also offer excellent benefits;
At Brunel, you are securing not only a contract but also your career;
We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel;
In addition, Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.
About usBrunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
- Vacancy number: PUB230009
- Location: Perth
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Friday, 25 October 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Project Assistant - Western Australia
Confirmation sent to