About this role
- Senior Process Safety Engineer ISBL/OSBL will be responsible for Process Safety(PMC) for Refinery Expansion Project in Indonesia;
- Experience as Technical Safety in O&G Projects (Refinery Project, Petro Chemical, and Gas Processing);
- HSSE Methodologies and procedure in ISBL/OSBL Process Units;
- Working knowledge of applicable industry practices, Codes and Standard;
- Experience with Fire & Water, Fire & Gas and Fire Protection or Fire Proofing.
- Minimum 10 (ten) years applicable experience in the control of major oil and gas production facilities projects;
- Minimum 5 (five) years’ experience as HSSE Engineer especially for RFCC, hydrotreating, reforming, and hydrocracking plant;
- Strong design experience;
- Experience as HSSE Engineer;
- Should have held same position as the proposed PMC position for the last 2 years OR min has held a position one level under the proposed PMC position for last 5 years in oil and gas and petrochemical project.
What we offer
- An excellent opportunity to work in a reputable organisation with stable employment and competitive remuneration.
- If you are up for the challenge, get in touch with us with your CV by sending directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is among the most competitive Oil & Gas companies globally. Build your career as a Senior Process Safety Engineer.
- Vacancy number: PUB236797
- Location: Indonesia
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Saturday, 7 December 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Process Engineer - Asian Expat - Indonesia
Confirmation sent to