About this role
- Six month contract
- Tier one oil and gas operator
- Technical Writers/ Document controllers with SharePoint and Microsoft flows experience within oil and gas, mining, rail and heavy industry encouraged to apply
Brunel are recruiting a Technical Writer to work with our client as part of the Production Excellence Operations team to assist with the development and updating of operations procedures for safe production operation.
- Updating and reviewing production procedures, production work instructions and maintenance work instructions that have been redlined to ensure changes are completed and documents incorporate human performance improvements
- Submit changes in SharePoint approved workflow
- Responding to general questions from technical and non-technical personal, delivering on the team’s objectives and be a team player
- Managing workflows and following up with requestors, reviewers and approvers to ensure documents are completed in a timely manner
- Experience as a Technical Writer or document controller within oil and gas, mining, rail and heavy industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe PDF
- Exposure to SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Flows and MS Teams experience
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Christine Collins via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth